Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Beauty and Wellness

It goes without saying that every bride wants to look and feel at their best especially on their dream wedding day. As a bride, you have been dreaming and planning how your wedding day will be, but somehow you didn't prepare yourself for all the stress and surviving the months of planning.

No matter how overwhelming and exciting it is to finally walk down the aisle and say "I DO", you need to find the time to de-stress. I was so lucky that we were introduced to Pacific Spa Davao, and I was given the time to rejuvenate, relax, and enjoy a peaceful moment with a spa treatment designed to re-energize you to ensure that you look great and feel fabulous about yourself.

Pacific Spa Davao may look so simple, but it gives you a breathtaking and amazing feeling as you get inside. The whole setting of the place will take you to a favorite beach of your choice, as the music helps you to feel relaxed and calmed about yourself. They offer a perfect environment for all brides to share good times with their family and friends as you all enjoy the luxurious treatments, from a Whole Body Massage, Scalp and Back Therapy, Whole Body Scrub, Diamond Peel Dermabrasion, Deep Facial Cleansing, and more that's just within your budget. I was really glad that I took the time to indulge myself de-stressing beacuse it helps me to feel good about myself for my wedding day. They have a beautifully decorated lobby and comfortable massage cubicles. Their therapists were very nice, polite, and well-trained. I would say that their massage services were simple one of the best in Davao and the whole spa intervention was such an awesome and memorable experience.

Pacific Spa - The Touch of Paradise

Beauty and Wellness

Door 1 MM Marble and Manufacturing Building
J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada,
Davao City 8000 Philippines
Phone: (082) 300-7770



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved this spa. It was the most relaxing time I spent with my wife. The staff were very nice and very professional.

    ReplyDelete