Monday, March 2, 2015

Make-up Artist and Hairstylist

A wedding day is one of the most treasured days in a bride's life. As a bride you expect to look and feel at your best, and that's where your bridal hair and make-up artist wave his or her magical brush to dazzle and add elegance on your look. It's very important that your hair and make-up shouldn't compete with your wedding dress, but compliment with it.

My wedding day was truly the best day of my life and I love every minute of it. Rain did an amazing job with my hair and make-up by creating a natural sophisticated look. It was such a great feeling that you made me the most beautiful bride I could ever imagine in my elegant wedding dress. Rain and Able possessed an easy going personality which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Everyone and the rest of my girls were so pleased with how wonderful you did with their looks.

Everyone at my wedding had noticed what a beautiful bride I turned out to be. I'll be forever thankful from the day I say "I DO" and for years to come, as it shows on every captured moments of my wedding day. I really appreciate all your help for making things done. Everything has come together and I couldn't possible express my heartfelt gratitude for making my wedding day a memorable one.


Rain Lamar and Abel Montero

Make-up Artist and Hairstylist

Cotabato City 9600 Philippines
Contact Person: Rain Lamar -09262367332
Abel Montero - 09066523103
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rain.lamar & www.facebook.com/abel.montero.79



No comments:

Post a Comment